Tuesday, April 1, 2008

LIGHT OF LOVE



In the midst of darkness, I grope.
Alone am I at the home, I reside.
Miles near stay, my wife alone.
Miles away, are my children too.

Beyond the Western Ghats, are my others.
Heavens reached, my parents and many.
I pull them all, with strings of love,
taken out from my heart, over years.

Breaking are, a few at times,
Unable to stand, the strains caused
By the kicks and jolts in vain, by the bound
And the pangs of pain, perturb my heart.

The sound of life, is heard ahead
And the love dawns at, the corner of my heart.
Light of love brings, everyone near
and love fragrance, all around.

Realised I, a truth for ever
The curtains of mind spell, darkness around,
the pitch of darkness, blinds us all,
and the warmth of love bonds us close.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now u have two good poems. One in malayalam and the translation in english

Sarith said...

very good one.It is amazing how a fall from a cot can kindle so much passion and creativity in ones mind :)